THDP is an extension of the World Diabetes Distress Study (WDDS) study to other outcomes than diabetes. This platform consists in :
A continuous collection of Tweets related to:
• Diseases (Diabetes, Cancer, Covid-19, MS, IBD, RA, Rare Diseases….)
• Drugs (insulin, ventolin, statin...)
• Symptoms (diarrhea, stress…)
• Health concepts (drug abuse, physical violence, abortion…)
• Lifestyle (sleep, nutrition, physical activity)
• Analyses by topic
• Resource to interrogate to better understand and apprehend a disease, a population or a medical concept
• Real-time epidemiological surveillance : description of populations of interest all over the world, data Viz, detailed statistics by age, sex, location, disease, SES
• Pharmacovigilance : Treatments, side effects, medical concepts, symptoms, misinformation & fake News, psychological well-being, emotions, nutrition,...
• Evaluation of innovations and interventions : before/after studies, how people welcome innovations (new medical devices, apps or treatments)
• Hot topics, trends : topic modeling, keyword search,...
Guy FAGHERAZZI, PhD
1 AB rue Thomas Edison