Building a global, multilingual and vocal database with associated clinical and medical data to identify vocal biomarkers for remote diagnosis, prevention and monitoring of diseases.
A pilot phase of this project will be launched in early 2021.
The CoLive Voice project aims to collect voice recordings in order to create an international and multilingual vocal database. Clinical and medical data will be associated with these voices. The main goal of this project is to identify vocal biomarkers that can be associated with different health conditions such as Diabetes, Covid-19, Multiple Sclerosis, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)... The identification of these voice biomarkers will allow diagnosis, prevention and remote monitoring of diseases.
• Any interested person can participate in this large transversal study, regardless of their health conditions.
• Participants will have to complete several questionnaires about their health conditions and make voice recordings at the same time.
• Participation will remain anonymous.
• Cheap & widely available digital resource to leverage for healthcare
• Could one day replace questionnaires in health research
• Can be used for:
• Remote monitoring of emotions, stress and fatigue
• Early markers of risk
•Diagnostic markers for mental health, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer, cardiometabolic diseases, lifestyle,...
CoLive Voice is a voice recording collection that will enable the identification of vocal biomarkers useful for remote diagnosis, prevention and monitoring of diseases. Anyone can participate and make their voice recordings.
Guy FAGHERAZZI, PhD
1 AB rue Thomas Edison