Aurélie Fischer joined LIH in August 2001 as a Research Engineer in the HIV Clinical & Translational Research Unit and is now part of the DDP Research group as a Digital Health Scientific Manager.
• She sets-up research projects and contributes to the development of other projects in the field of digital health and real-life studies.
• She coordinates the activities of the research project team.
• She participates in the strategic planning of the research unit and is in charge of the administration, management and valorisation of research projects.
• She provides specific expertise in the fields of digital health, digital technologies, patient-centered research and cohort studies.
• Colive Diabetes
• Colive Voice
• Protocol for a prospective, longitudinal cohort of people with COVID-19 and their household members to study factors associated with disease severity: the Predi-COVID study.
November 23, 2020
2020 Nov. BMJ Open.10(11):e041834
By: Fagherazzi G Fischer A Betsou F Vaillant M Ernens I Masi S Mossong J Staub T Brault D Bahlawane C Rashid MA Ollert M Gantenbein M Huiart L.
• Combination disease prevention in prisons: a comprehensive programme in Luxembourg. In Compendium of good practices in the health sector response to viral hepatitis in the WHO European Region. (Book Chapter).
July 27, 2020
2020 Jul. Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2020. p.50-53. ISBN 9289055162..
By: Hoffmann P Arendt V Fischer A Menster M Etienne V Meyers J Conrath M Stein R Braunert C Foulon M-L Seguin-Devaux C..
• HIV/AIDS surveillance in Europe 2019 – 2018 data. (Book)
November 28, 2019
2019 Nov. Stockholm: ECDC, 2019. 95 p. ISBN 978-92-9498-395-4 (EDC Paper); 978-92-9498-396 (EDC PDF); 978-92-890-5460-7 (WHO).
By:European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control WHO Regional Office for Europe Fischer A. (as contributor for HIV/AIDS surveillance at Luxembourg).
• Injection of cocaine is associated with a recent HIV outbreak in people who inject drugs in Luxembourg.
May 16, 2019
2019 May. PLoS One.14(5):e0215570.
By: Arendt V Guillorit L Origer A Sauvageot N Vaillant M Fischer A Goedertz H Francois JH Alexiev I Staub T Seguin-Devaux C.
1 A-B, rue Thomas Edison
Phone : +352 26 970 230